Re: [ST] Source for Ohlins front fork springs?

Garry,
Simply put, springs is springs.  There are two types: those with a
linear spring rate preferred for ultimate performance and those with a
progressive rate which tend to give a bit softer ride.  You can
puchase the correct rate springs for your weight and riding style from
a number of sources, amoung them RaceTech
http://www.race-tech.com/homestreet.asp?showPage=street.  To check out
their FAQ section, click on "Education and Tech info".
- --
HTH,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST