Re: [ST] Can + Tune

At 17:36 09/11/03, you wrote:

>The concern is that the freer-flowing exhaust will cause a lean
>running condition.  My take:  It's unlikely to make any difference if
>you ride moderately.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply. Work commitments have now
scuppered doing this over the coming two weeks (Off to a customer's site
next week - but I won't turn on the auto-reply - honest).

If I can't get anyone to follow me over to the dealer with the can, I'll
not be too worried about riding it over with the new one fitted.

Thanks also for the further details about the O2 sensor on the newer motor.
Makes perfect sense when you think about it. On the off chance, do any of
the manufacturers fit a fuel injection system to their bikes that allow
full-range throttle control (I'm thinking Honda or BMW here primarily) or
are they all pretty similar to the latest Triumph set up?

Thanks again everyone, I just hope my trip to the dealer doesn't coincide
with the first proper snow & ice of winter here in Scotland.

Stephen (Spud) McS.