Re: [ST] Dallas Motorcycle Show

I will be going to the show, missed last year, looking forward to the
Gerbings booth to get the perfect fit on pair of 'lectric gloves and socks
to go along with my jacket liner.  There is nothing like getting to try on
gear to your hearts content and getting things to fit "just right".

Lisa, we need to get together for our annual Sat. nite dinner.  Talked to
Robert or Scott yet??
I'm sure David, Tom, Brian & Steph, Manuel, and maybe Royboy from Houston
and Big John from Austin will want to have meet up for dinner.  And then
maybe catch that "Faster" flick.  :))

Steve Duncan
Loco Dawg
Dallas

>From: Lisa White <redriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>So,
>
>How many of you folks from Big D will be there on the
>22nd?  Richard and I will be able to make it this
>year, and we'd like to see as many of you as possible
>since it's been a over a year since we've seen some of
>you.
>
>Lisa

>   *

End of st-digest V2002 #1326