[ST] Quick Connector

Thanks for the info John,
FYI I was about 200 miles from nowhere in the Aussie bush, in 40deg C heat,
surrounded by bushfires last summer when I got the faint 'whiff' of gas when
I slowed for corners etc.  When I stopped I discovered the gas leak (torrent!),
it ceased to flow when I killed the motor but still a bit scary!  P.S.  I used
to have one of those damn BSA Lightnings! (which I still had it)

Cheers
Mick
00 Sprint (killed by a cage)
01 Sprint (lot's of miles)
03 Sprint (pick it up next week) : )

>>Before you spend the 100.00 for metal you might go to a BMW shop and take
a look
there. I work at a bmw shop and I have on had one fail and that was when I was

disconnecting it. I have not heard of one failing while on the road. Cost should

be in the 30.00 range and o rings are about .30 cents. as opossed to the 8.00
gave for the triumph connectors. Yes the bmw connectors are plastic but they
do
not fail from what I have seen. <<

http://netwinsite.com
http://www.terrigal.net.au