Re: [ST] New Sigma Model

My early 2003 model is the same way.  I can do the math but it would
be nice to have it as a ready reference.  Did a Google search and saw
two versions.  This one . . .
http://www.rainbowinternet.net/shops/cyclingbargains/catalogue/category48/product512
. . .which must be the early version has the average speed function.

Mine, which is like this one . . .
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=82&subcategory=1035&brand=&sku=8963&storetype=&estoreid=
. . .doesn't.  I'm thinking I'll put the BC800 on my bicycle
(original, huh?) and get a BC1200 for the ST.
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

Peter wrote:
> Well, I finally bought the Sigma BC800 computer, only to find out
they've recently "upgraded" it, or released a new model. Correct me if
I'm wrong, but the old model had an average speed setting, correct? In
any case, there is no such feature in the new Sigma BC-800 model just
released. Just thought I'd pass that on to anyone interested.

> Disappointed as I am at not being able to track that particular
measure (probably better that I don't know anyway), I'm pretty happy
with how it is working otherwise. Man, I'm travelling a lot slower
than the speedo indicates.