[ST] New Sigma Model

Hey all,

Well, I finally bought the Sigma BC800 computer, only to find out they've recently "upgraded" it, or released a new model. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the old model had an average speed setting, correct? In any case, there is no such feature in the new Sigma BC-800 model just released. Just thought I'd pass that on to anyone interested.

Disappointed as I am at not being able to track that particular measure (probably better that I don't know anyway), I'm pretty happy with how it is working otherwise. Man, I'm travelling a lot slower than the speedo indicates.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA