RE: [ST] Re: Triumph tank bag

> i found zero items fitting the specification. and zero hands slim enough
> to retrieve anything from those pockets.

Ok, I'm somewhat relieved that it isn't just me...though it makes me wonder
what Triumph were thinking when they designed the bag?

> having settled that - what do we do with the zippered INNER pockets?

Inner pockets?  Mine has just a single inner zipper that runs the entire
circumference; the only purpose seems to be giving access to the plastic
insert that supports the sides of the bag.  Odd that the plastic insert
appears to be sewn into the sides, so I'm not sure why we need access to
it...another design mystery.

Maybe they had a surplus in zippers.  I'll have to give this a second look
in case there's something I overlooked.

Anyone from Triumph ever respond on the reflector?

Thanks,
  - Dave

End of st-digest V2002 #1319