[ST] Tools for the road?

I'm embarking on a ten day trip on the RS soon and am
curious to know of any Sprint specific tools I should
carry. Obviously I'll be carrying the usual suspects,
metric wrenches, screw drivers, vise grips, pliers, tape,
wire, fuel hose, tire repair kit etc.,  as well as the
factory tool kit. I'm most interested in hearing
suggestions about more obscure things specific to the
Triumph (ie torx and such) that could save a hassle.
TIA.
Cheers,
Robbie
'01 Black RS w/ Givi hard bags