[ST] Off Topic (Question for SF'ers)

Hi folks!
  I'll be in SF from tomorrow to Monday and have a good part of
Friday to kill on my own before meeting my friends.  I was wondering
if there are any dealers in SF that would stock racing gear. Specifically
I need a back protector.  I have an event next weekend I don't think
I have time to get one mail-order.  Add to that the dealers around here
stock very little of anything and I'm kind of stuck.

  Thanks for any help and any suggestions on what else to do would be
great.

- -Rich

PS I will have a car.