Re: [ST] Back on bike, shifting SUCKS!!!

It sounds asa though they might have played around with the clutch
adjustment and basically buggered it up.
Ashley

> I just picked my bike up from the dealer on Saturday and rode it back home
(250 miles).  It was in the dealer for a) 12k service, and b) repairing the
damage from my gravity storm.  After pulling into Vegas Sunday, I decided to
goof off a little on the Strip.  The shifting while stopped was WORSE than
when the bike was new.  I was so furious with the inability to put the bike
into neutral at a stop (a significant factor when every "rice boy" from
SoCal is cruising the Strip) that I almost went postal on the bike!

> The gearbox broke-in just like normal for a Triumph.  A bear for the first
1k, then getting better, then a plateau.  After the 6k service it was as
smooth as butter, but slowly got worse as the oil broke down.  However, it
has NEVER been as bad as it is now, after my 12k service.  I expected the
butter to return, not concrete!

http://shopnow.netscape.com/