[ST] RE: ECU 'tunes'

> Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:52:41 +0100
> From: "Dave Sillence" <davesillence@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> hi, do any of you ST/RS owners know of any internet sites where
> its possible to obtain the different tuning programmes so as to
> reprogramme the ECU on my Sprint ST?
>
> I recently fitted a Wolf tailcan (wonderful sound, quality product - view
> at: http://www.wolfracing.co.uk/main.html ) which replaced the OE Triumph
> 'race-can', for which the bike had been set up for. The Wolf can
> is somewhat
> less restrictive and I am a little concerned that the engine might be
> running a little weak. Any advice / direction on this would be much
> appreciated.

Dave,

Tune modifications tend not to be seen much in respect of the ST/RS.

However, the man in the know would appear to be Wayne Macdonald
[mailto:wmcdonal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] in Oz. He's a Daytona tuner/racer and a
regular (and seemingly knowledgeable) contributor to the t5tech list (via
http://www.t5net.com), and has built his own kit, which he retails.

Regards,
- --
BRG