[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #303

Societal rights should not trump individual rights except in extreme cases.
A few extra bucks out of your pocket does not constitute an extreme cases.
If we want to go down this road you might not like where it ends.  Heck,
statistically, none of us should be on bikes at all if you want to use that
sort of reasoning.

Regards,

John
2000 RS