[ST] New file uploaded

Andy Cunningham has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
I\'m having my 10000 km (6000 mile) service done next week and wanted to check whether my clutch cable needs replacing.  I\'m fairly sure (if I read it correctly) that my VIN falls within the recall range, but I\'ve not received any notification from Triumph Sweden.  I\'ve uploaded a picture of my clutch cable where it connects to the handlebars and would appreciate your opinions on whether it is the new or old cable.  I saw an older ST at the weekend that had a much longer curved metal tube that was used at the handlebar end, which I clearly do not have.  Thnaks for your help.

Andy

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/Clutch_cable.JPG
File size = 175286
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload