RE: [ST] Re: tale of the EBC brake pads

Hi,

While I was looking for pads, front and back, I called EBC and the first
thing they asked me is how I ride, touring mode or sport with heavy braking.
I said sport, the gentleman said that the kevlars will not do, they have
less stopping power that oem.  He said to go with the HH pads.  I've
installed the HH pads and am happy to say that they have the same feel and
stopping power as the oem pads.  While out in the Ozarks last weekend
thrashing around in the hills they never did fade.  Also got to try them out
in the rain all day Friday (yuk) and they worked great.  In fact, I like the
feel of the rear brake better than before.

John
Austin
'01 ST BRG