[ST] My Good news

Well, I just have to tell my good news. A short while ago I mentioned to
this list that I was going to have to sell my ST to find a more suitable
bike to ride because of my knee problem. Funny how things turn out, I found
a great deal on a Triumph Trophy and purchased it today. It is a 2000 BGR
1200 with 3400 miles, and has the three pannier bag set. The other good news
is that I have decided to keep the ST. Two years ago I wouldn't have bet
anyone that I would ever own a motorcycle again, and now I'm about to be the
owner of two great bikes. I plan to strip off the touring items from the ST
and make it my street fighter. The Trophy will serve as my touring bike. The
burden? trying to keep up with two very active email lists.
Mike Benzon
2000 Red Sprint ST
2000 BGR Trophy