Re: [ST] Who dat?

Yup, worked out just fine.  I even got to play with a Gixxer for a dozen
miles or so, until he realized I wasn't stopping anytime soon.  He was
wearing an old Jamie Whitam rep helmet, sneakers, a windbreaker over a
sweatshirt, and jeans.  Notice, no gloves!  He looked like he was suffering
for his speed.

I left Bull Shoals around 8:30 am, was in KC by 12:30.  Caught the 2nd AMA
superbike race at my folks house, then blitzed home.  Got home around 5pm.

Baring any more STAR bad luck I should be there.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Steve,

I saw the same red Sprint ST, rider still waving emphatically.  Don't know
how they would have missed out on our Bull Shoals "Rallye".  Did 13 work out
well for you?  Take care, and I will look for you in Hot Springs in about a
month.

Regards,
Scott