[ST] Comparo tests

At 09:55 PM 5/18/02, Ashley wrote:
>I know that I don't need 150hp on the road and the way our cops are I
>certainly don't need to do 300
>KPH. I personally don't think Triumph should get involved in the ultimate HP
>race, just stick to doing what they do best and that is making great
>looking, reliable and exciting street bikes.
>Ashley

boy howdy, I can't agree more.  Let the kids lust over the figures and
dreams of the ultimate ego.  Hell, half of them don't know how to ride well
enough to utilize a 600cc sportbike, let alone some over steroided
beast.  Triumph will do well sticking to the game plan of bringing on well
sorted, quality machines with an emphasis on user friendly, long lasting
quality.  I'm really impressed with the write-ups on the Speed 4.  This is
more bike than most everyone needs and seems to, by the reports, build the
product to a design agenda that even the testers like.  Sorta restores my
faith in the press, that they can actually be capable of seeing beyond the
numbers.

Worlds thinnest book:
HOME BUILT AIRPLANES by John Denver

Ken T. from Ca.

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/gallery/images/K_M/kent.html