[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #283

<While I agree that the Daytona is probably the best "everyday" bike
compared
<to the others, you'd have to be either insane or a senior citizen to not
<want to take that Aprilia RSV Mille out for a chew!  I would never trade it
<for my ST, but damn would I like to take it out for an afternoon.....

<If I were looking for a pure sport twin, the Mille does it for me every
time
<- - more so than the duc.

<Scott

Best everyday bike compared to the other what? And what's this Senior
citizen crap? I am a senior citizen (60 yrs old) and have a Honda 929 and an
RS both armed with BT012SS tires that are used way past the edges. The
asphalt dragging bits are well worn. The bottom line is that the bikes are
ridden as intended. But I don't ride a Mille because I can't reach the
ground on the things. A Daytona is a real challenge to reach the ground on,
but I have ridden them and enjoy the hell out of the 2002s.
Bare