[ST] Tune Download Problems

My RS went in for a new chain & sprockets today and also for a
performance tune to be downloaded for my Wolf Racing end can.

When I went to collect the bike they said that they could not download
the tune due to an electrical fault on the bike. Their computer could
not communicate with the bike due to a fault at the bikes end. Has
anyone else had this problem?

The shop is not actually a Triumph dealership anymore. It used to be
until a few months ago but it went bust and was taken over. They still
have all the Triumph equipment and mechanics though but are now a Suzuki
dealers.

I guess I will have to take the bike to an authorised Triumph dealer now
to get it repaired under warranty. I think I will leave that until
nearer the end of the year though as it is running fine and I don't want
the bike laid up over summer. Electrical problems always seem to take
ages to fix. I guess I should check the fuses first.