Re: Triumph Rules! (was)Re: [ST] Looking for brake rotors

- --- Rick Damiani <rickd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What the hell? What is the issue it's in the shop for? If it's
> driveability, they should be able to sort that out pretty quickly
> unless they can't operate their EGA or manometers.

Right now it's running rough sucking gas and has oil in the airbox, for which
they just need to replace the crankcase breather valve.  I've also asked them
to look at the oil seeping out of the oil pan & crankcase gaskets & crank
position sensor seal.

It's already spent time in the shop for the whining fuel pump & leakey output
shaft.

It's a small shop that's really good consequently very busy so it's going on 3
weeks now and they "hope to be" looking at it and finishing it this week. ;-<

Steve

'01 ST