[ST] Skyking Frame Sliders Comments

I just had a buddy install the Skyking frame sliders that I purchased.  The
design is good and the instructions are easy to follow.  I do have a
complaint though.  The engine mount bolts provided by Triumph are high
quality, fine threaded bolts that will take a lot of torque.  The
replacement bolts that are provided with the Skyking frame sliders are
cheap, thick threaded, bolts.  This worries me and I will closely watch
those bolts as they give me no confidence in their ability to stay in place
and to take the same torque load.

>--
Peckham