Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #273

I only have problems with new vehicles that I pay a lot of money for.  My '81
Seca 750 ran for 20 years without any major problems.  The '77 Chevy 1/2 ton I
bought in '89 & drove until '97 (175,000 miles)without a spot of trouble.  Now
with a new bike & a new truck I get my picture up in the lobby of both dealers
as  most lucrative customer.

One of the problems up here is that the riding season is between April &
November thus that's when everyone rushes to the dealer to have work done, so
it's usually about a 2 to 3 week wait for any work to get done.

Steve