[ST] Re: Triumph Rules

>>>I just don't get it.  I have owned two sprints now, the '00 that sat in the
shop all last summer and was eventually replaced, and now the replacement '01
that I received at the end of last summer.  The new one has been in the shop
about 4 times now and hasn't run properly since I picked it up. It's been in
the shop for a total of 20 days.(not including the first service interval) with
only 3200 miles on the clock.  It's still in the shop now as a matter of fact
going on the third week. <<<<

I don't know Steve - I've had two Triumphs, an Adventurer that did 25,000 miles in 3 years with no trouble and now my RS with 9,000 trouble free miles in one year. It could just be bad luck or more likely a dealer that doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Thats no consolation as I would go nuts if my bike was out of commission. I would try another dealer and also raise holy hell with Triumph.

Nick Ferraro
RS