RE: [ST] YELLOW BOX speedo re-calibrator

Seems like we've seen that posted before. It looks familiar.

I wouldn't waste your $100. Many of their claims are way off. For example,
they list "Motorcycle sprocket (gear ratio) changes" as one reason you'd
need one. That's odd, because sprocket changes affect your tach, not your
speedo. Same with "Performance cars with modified gearing". LOL! Oh yeah,
"Off-road vehicles with special wheels". When was the last time that you
were off-road and gave a hoot what your speed was?

If you're really worried about having an accurate speedo, I'd take the $100
and apply it to a GPS. Much more accurate and usable elsewhere other than
your bike.

My .02...

Snow Dawg.