RE: [ST] Bad service @ Lynnwood Cycle Barn (long)

Scott,

I think the biggest complaint of the Barn is that it takes forever and a day
to get anytyhing done.  I once waited over 8 hours for them to fix my bike,
even though I had a 9am appointment.

I have had both good and bad service at I-90.  Tony seems to like them a
lot.  They replaced a tire for me same day and did a good job.  Fast and
easy.

However when I dumped my bike and they did over $2000 of repair work, they
botched the job on the left fairing and the forks. I was so made about the
forks that instead of going to them and getting them to re-do it I just took
it to Cycle Mart.

At this point I'm just taking my bike to Cycle Mart.  Yes, it's a 60-90
minute ride but then I just look at it as a way to have a relaxing ride down
and have a nice meal at Hawkes Prarie or hang at the shop if it's short.

Or if you are feeling truly adventerous, you can try all three and get your
own experience first hand. ;-)

Cheers,

Paul