RE: insurance(Re: [ST] Costs of riding)

I'm in NJ and using Universal Underwriters.  For the last 15 years or so I
had been using Rider with no complaints, but UU came in about $100 less.
They also gave me a two bike discount just because I agreed to move my
Harley over to them when it's policy is up.  I never heard of them before I
bought my Sprint last year, but my dealer (Freehold Hon-Duc-Tri) recommended
them so I decided to give them a try.  No claims yet, so I can't comment on
that aspect at this point.

John
'01 BRG ST

What a coincidence.  My policy is about to expire and I'm looking for
some cheaper alternatives.  Any suggestions for a New Jersey resident
(other than move out of state)?

Alan in NJ
'01 BRG ST