[ST] Lynwood Cycle Barn Service dept.

I have to agree here. I have heard horror story after
horror story about their service. They do have a great
assortment of HD's and a fist full of Triumphs. I
could spend thousands on their showroom floor but I
would never spend a phreakin' dime in their service
dept. It is my understanding that they dont do any
better for the HD owners than the Triumph owners.

I-90 in issaquah has been pretty good to me RE
service, I have heard great things about the one in
Olympia but not yet been there. Based on that, I would
say I90 Motorsports is your best bet for service in
this area. They have always accomidated me on
schedule, allowing me to bring bike in and wait while
they work on it. long waits sometimes but same day get
bike back. I have had mine in there serveral times and
things have been done as promised and never had to
take anything back for redo. I am one step north of
buying manuel and doing this stuff myself to save the
$$. I would like to hear about the one in Olympia if
anyone here has any experience w/them.

Tony Burke
00' ST (red-stand out like a turd in a punch bowl color)