RE: [ST] Tank Bags

Jonny,

(Can I call you Jonny or is it m'lud?)

I have the Triumph tank bag, and I like it a lot.  It's really well made,
will hold a LOT of stuff, I have peronally tested the raincover and it is
definitely waterproof!  It has a removable map pocket,  and you can even
leave the bag at home and just attach the map pocket to the tank if you
want.

However, my only complaint is the map pocket.  Like the bag, it is pear
shaped, and none of my maps are, so they all end up being squashed and
folded in odd ways.

Mort
'00 ST
Haworth NJ