Re: [ST] CF Race Can Destiny

Can I make a suggestion, Don't order the Triumph CF can.  it's expensive and all it is, is an aluminum can with a carbon fiber sleeve.  I think you'd be much happier with a Two Brothers.  It definitely lighter than the Triumph,  supposively produces a bit more horsepower, Sounds better (I had the Triumph race can before I went to the two brothers, and it's cheaper in price.

Edward Neu wrote:

> Triumph CF exhaust can!  I took it as a sign, destiny.  Well, I called my
> local triumph shop and ordered one for the ST.  If my bike sounds that
good,
> my life will be complete. They are charging me $30 to download the new
tune.

Download new tune - 1 minute, free of charge
Set correct CO level in exhaust - $30
Triumph triple growl - priceless

Neil ;-)