[ST] New Lights Installed!

Just finished putting in my new Philips Vision Plus lights in and what a
difference.  When I compared the first new one with the stock side by side,
the old one looked pathetic.  Now the only problem is the cyclops light
looks like my daughter's night lite compared to the Philips!

One other note - even though I checked out the triumphnet web site for the
instructions (and some advice from fellow ST'ers), it was still a pain the
a#$ changing the lights without removing the fairing.  Part of it is
learning curve (I could probably do it in about ½ the time now) but just FYI
- - prepare to be frustrated trying to work blind inside the nose/light
assembly.  'Course I'm anti-handyman when it comes to stuff like this so
maybe others thought it was a piece of cake.

Time to ride now.

Gator
01BRG
820 miles...