[ST] Earplugs

Paul,

I don't have that problem with mine because they are made for Riders (the
rest of you guys can be Bikers, but I never wanted to be associated with
folks who should be occupying pond bottoms and septic tanks.  There, that
should fan a few flames.) and have a very flat profile and the wires angled
down to prevent snagging.

I have noticed that some companies recommend the use of an inner liner, i.e.
SLIKs or a "do-rag" (and don't get me started on why we want to look like we
just got released from the county work program) to help keep their products
in during helmet on/off.

I originally tried to put a pair of ear-buds into a pair of molded plugs I
had for shooting, and just wound up ruining $70 bucks worth of silicone.
They wouldn't stay in either.

I have also gone to flip-up helmet which makes it less likely to drag them
out.

Andy
King, Riders of the Lost Empire