[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #258

Re:  Speakers

"I would suggest that you contact a local hearing aid store
and have them make or order a pair of custom ear-plugs with built in stereo
quality speakers".

Thanks for the responses, Andy, Tony et al.  I already own a pair of
moulded "musician's ear plugs" obtained from an ENT office at considerable
expense.  They are the kind with which come interchangeable inserts that
vary the amount of sound attenuation, so I wonder if I can insert some of
the plugs you mention.  By the way, I gave up using my plugs because,
though comfortable while in place, they were dragged out painfully across
my ears ( often bouncing somewhere down the street) as I removed my Arai
Quantum helmet.  How do you avoid that?

Paul.

End of st-digest V2002 #259