Re: [ST] suspension setup

> That sure would do it. Taking out some preload and softening the shock
when
> solo should make a big difference.

The more I think about it, I don't know if I ever adjusted the rear preload
back down after our trip to Minnesota last fall with full panniers,
backpacks, and 2 up.

> I met a guy and a gal on their blue ST, CF can and all, at Starved Rock
this
> afternoon. That wouldn't be you, would it? (It sounded great when it
roared
> past us later at the Tonti Canyon parking. Caught a flash of blue through
> the trees as it pounded around a slow cager just out of the short
twisties.)

Where is Starved Rock?  Guess that would probably mean it wasn't me.  I live
in Iowa.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28