[ST] Fuel fitting availability

I posted a while back about fuel fittings for the gas tank and fuel lines
that I have available through work.  I will provide as much info as I can
in case you need these fitting or would like to just have some spares.

These are a Acetal quick disconnect coupling-series41
The O-ring is Buna-N
They are stamped on the tab CPC (Colder Product Co.)
One company that has them is Dixon Valve (800-355-1991)

This is not a part that I stock and I couldn't get enough interest in
them last year to put them in stock.  You could call the 1-800 number and
ask them for your nearest distributor.  I checked their web site and the
section with the plastic fittings is under construction so I will try to
scan the page and send it to the upload page.  The prices are list so I
would expect you could buy them at 50 to 60 % of list.

Ken Walter ( Unleashed Dawg )