Re: [ST] Tank Removal Procedures

This may be a silly question, but I have yet to see a shop that sells seals,
how would you go about finding a seal shop?

Mr. Duncan, do you know of any shops where I could go and pick up
a couple of the o-rings?

tia,
t.

On Thu, 2 May 2002, ASHLEY BENNETT wrote:

> If you need the O rings don't buy them from your dealer, go down to your
> local seal shop and get some Viton o-rings from them, I just bought 10 for
> the price of 1 genuine. They must be Viton.
> Ashley
>
> > Be very careful with the quick-disconnects on the fuel lines. The O-rings
> > are easily damaged, unless they've changed them since the last time I had
> > mess with 'em. Inspect the O-rings for cracking and chipping. If your
> dealer
> > is nearby, I'd just get a couple of new ones from them beforehand, just in
> > case.
> >
> > -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 12 months old, 16,650 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500