[ST] New List Participant: Bloomington, IN - '99 Sprint ST

Greetings to all,

Just doing as I was told when joining the list and letting everyone know
where I am and what I (now) ride.

I'm Jamison Day, a long time Bloomington, Indiana resident, and I've just
bought a 1999 Triumph Sprint ST.  It's beautiful, and I don't know that I'll
ever believe it's actually mine.  Jet Black w/ a Triumph carbon fiber
exhaust, hard side bags, alarm, Throttlemeister cruise, heated grips, bar
risers, Triumph tank bag, and sport seat cover. (whew!)

In joining this list I'm hoping to not only give and receive answers to
ST-related questions, but also learn from the others trading information I
currently don't know.

Reason for my ST purchase?  I'm heading out on a tour of the USA while I
work on my doctoral dissertation (Business - Ops Mgmt/Decision Sci) and
after much research and some test rides, I decided the ST was the best sport
touring bike for the money.

So, I'll be touring around the nation starting August and wouldn't mind
finding a few contacts in different places to ride and chat with.  If you're
interested in a ridin' buddy, let me know and I'll see what I can do to
slide your little piece of the nation into my year-long itinerary.

Peace and Blessings,
Jamison Day
jday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx