Re: [ST] Battery and Fuse Problems

Rob,

Believe me, I'll get the shop manual and check my parking light every
time I park.  The tuneboy program must be helpful but it could probably
do some serious damage too.  Tell me if I "don't want to try this at
home" but can anybody get the program?  If so, what device does it run
on and how does it hook into the main underseat connector? (If I have to
ask I prob don't need it, right?)  Thanks for your thoughts.

John

> John
>
> The manual states after 40 starts it will go out and Yes it has happened to
> me as well. I now have the tunboy program
> and I can reset the unit no probs now.
>
> Glad you have it sorted out
> Regards
>
> Rob