Re: [ST] Newbie returns

> The bike is very stable and comfortable. The only
> thing for you guys in
> America is that do you get to shift past 4th gear
> with your speed limits and
> over zealous cops??

Depends on where you ride.  My best friend lives just
over 100 miles south of where I do, and it amazes him
how quickly I get down to his place.  I usually ride
90mph or so on the interstates (speed limit 65mph).

I've only seen (or heard of) a few bikes being pulled
over around here.  One guy was riding a wheelie on an
interstate with a cop right behind him - literally -
this is the one I saw.  The other was doing 135+mph in
a 65mph zone, he didnt get a ticket because the bike
never registered on radar and the cop had no clue how
fast he was really going.

A lot of people around here (and some cops I know)
think that bikes just *look* like they are going
faster than they really are...so I think they dismiss it.