RE: [ST] UK lightswitch

All this talk of the UK or euro switch got me to thinking.

First of all I like the idea of turning off my headlight when I am just at
curbside, that's what the "parking" light is for in the center of the pod.

I had a K-bike (mea culpa) prior to the ST and one of the first things I got
was the euro switch for it. On the K, the peanut bulb was in the headlight
so on park light, there was a cool Spooky glow to the headlight.

Anyway........    for those that want to install lights but don't want the
pain of "dikin" with the switches or harnesses they might want to look at
the following link:

WWW.autoswitch.com

It is an electronic switch that is activated by your flash-to-pass switch.
The cost is under 20 bucks (UK switch is closer to 100.00) and would provide
a cleaner install than a toggle somewhere else.

Jay

"00ST"