Re: [ST] UK lightswitch

Since I was the First US Dawg to do this mod I'll try and explain.
The Right side Euro part is NOT available from US dealers. It must be
ordered from the UK.. Lilleys. The price was about $100.00 delivered.
The US and UK wiring harness are the same. If you wanted to you could
replace the US part with the UK part, just plug it in and it would
control the headlights, in fact part of it Must be wired in the same
as the US part since it has the kill switch in it. I originally
bought the UK part cause I did not want to cut up my fairing to
install the heated grip switch. SO I had my dealer wire the headlight
switch portion to control my heated grips. The switch is a three
position switch. Off, on and on. In the UK it would be all lights
off, parking lights on, main lights on. It does NOT even in the UK
change the functions of the left side, high beams/ low beams, flash
to pass..With heated grips it is Off, Low temp and High Temp. Since
it is a simple Off, on,on  switch it could be wired to do a set of
driving lights such as PIAA's or even Motolights.. if used thus one
would have one unused On position.

HTH,

Erik