Re: [ST] Brake Job

David,

 Here is your answer to the Brake question. I cant wait till my fronts
wear out so I can replace them with Ferodo's. The rep from Ferodo told
me that they have a new center grip pad that is even better that the
platinum's I put on my rears. My rear brakes are more responsive than
the old stock ones, but the old ones were wore quite thin. They respond
real well to light pressure and bring things to a smooth stop in a hurry
when allot of pedal is applied, they are not grabby at all. I put in 200
mi the other day and found the new pads to set in quick.

 Hope this helps
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk