Re: [ST] Newbie returns

>From: "Alan Bowen" <abowen@xxxxxxxx>

>Hi gang,
>
>I joined the list late summer and in the meantime I acquired a 2001 BRG
>Sprint ST and then work got crazy so I un-subbed for a while.

    Welcome back Alan!

  I'm
>interested in mounting a CB somewhere as most of my riding buddies
>communicate this way.  Anybody done that?

   Not a CB, but I mounted my chatterbox on the side of my Tankbag,
works great.

I think doing 400 or so miles per day
>over three days would have been okay with about 6-7 hours on the bike and
>8-9 on the road.

    Build yourself up slowly, I regularly do 10-14 hour days, from 3 to 14
day trips, no problem. I recommend Gen-Mar's, Throttlemeister and taller
screen (and Ibuprofen).

>Discretion really is the better part of valor or I'm just becoming a soft
>old man.

   Yes it most certainly is. And yes you probably are. :] (me too)

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I refuse to tip-toe thru life, only to arrive safely, at death"