From: Lord Culver [mailto:lordculver@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 11:50 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Dead Battery & Management Light

Hello Trumpeteers,

I have a question about removing/recharging/replacing batteries and the
engine management light.

Every time I recharge my battery and replace it into the bike, the engine
management light goes on and stays on.

Last time I took it to Triumph (Jack Lilley) who kindly checked it out,
reset the engine management system and upgraded the tune to version 11.
All this for free...!

But will this happen every time I remove/recharge/replace my battery?

Jonny

PS I have an alarm/immobiliser which drains the battery on a regular basis
and being an infrequent rider it's my own fault!!!