[ST] Headlight out

Doug:  I had a headlight go out twice, too.  Did you notice if the beam
hitting the road seems to be jiggling with every bump?  If so, consider that
maybe the fixture that's holding the bulb is loose and vibrating.  When I
investigated further, which included removing the entire headlight assembly,
I found one of the studs inside the housing was loose.  I snugged it up with
a wrench and dabbed some silicone on to absorb vibration and keep it from
loosening, again.  Since then, no troubles.

Then again, maybe you just had two bad bulbs...