Re: [ST] Re: UK headlight switch assembly

Ahhhh. I hadn't thought of using the UK switch on the right bars in addition
to the US stock switch. I was thinking of replacing the US switch with the
UK one. I guess it boils down to whether or not you like the look of a
switch on the other side of your bars and if you want to go through the
trouble of dicking with your wiring for the convenience of having only one
switch. Personally, I lean towards the convenience of having one switch
control all my lighting. Guess I'll make the decision when I actually do the
mod.

- -Chris