[ST] Heated Grip pinout?

Hi All,
Been a bit since I last spoke up. What I am looking for is the pin out
and wire colors for the heated grip switch. I had them installed about a
year ago but didn't have the shop cut holes since I was going to get the
UK headlight switch assembly. Well I finally got around to opening up
the bike.

I was chasing down a coolant leak. puddle under bike. Turns out the
little metal band clamp on the hose from the pressure cap/thermostat
assembly to the overflow tank was leaking at the pressure cap end was
leaking.

Needless to say I failed to note how it was wired before I disconnected
the switch. (Doh!) I don't have the installation instructions and it is
not part of the shop wiring diagrams.  Soooo....... Any one lend a hand?

FYI, you need to disassemble the head light switch and drill out 1/3 of
the middle contact to make it work like the toggle switch. It has two
sets of wires blue, blue/yellow stripe and red, red/yellow stripe. The
red pair would be connected to the marker lights so are active in
positions 2 and 3 ( 1 being off ), The Blue are for the headlights so
are on only in position 3. The toggle switch connects the center poll to
pin 1 in position one, neither in position 2 and to pin 3 in position 3.
By carefully removing part of the middle contact and joining one red and
one blue to make a common you get the same functionality.

Not having the wiring diagrams, just assumed that the three pins are for
power, heating coil 1, heating coil 2 with it possible that it was one
heater coil with one tap on the end and the other at the mid point. If
that is the case I should be able to Ohm between power and the two taps
and figure which is power................Wait a sec! That's right, if
that is the case I should read a short between the two power leads and
the infinite load is between the power feed and a tap.  Need to think
these things through. I would still appreciate any info on the switch
just in case.

Thank,
Neil Halbert
`99 ST Shadow