Re: [ST] New member

Welcome to the list, Chris!  I live in Texas, but my daughters live in the
Oceanside/Vista area.  I'm planning a trip out there this spring,  maybe we
can hook up for a ride to Julian or somesuch.

Cheers!

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I refuse to tip-toe thru life, only to arrive safely, at death"