alt.motorcycles.triumph??

My name is James,  and I'm a recent Sprint ST owner (and loving it).  I've
been reading this mail list for about 2 months, and I think it's great.  I
get the impression that you all are fun, fun-loving, and caring Triumph ST
enthusiasts.

However, to be honest, I hate the format.  Now, my thanks and respect goes
to Jack for allowing such a forum to exist.  I also think it's time
to evolve.  There are some good discussions that go on here, but I find it
difficult to check my twice-sent updates to find responses on a
topic.  Usenet groups are easier to read and easier to follow "threads", or
specific topics.

What I suggest is that we get an "alt.motorcycles.triumph" or one titled
specifically for Sprint STs.  Either way.  I've located a website as a
guide to getting one started:

http://www.duke.edu/~mg/usenet/newnewsgroup.html

It seems an "alt." is easier to get started than a "rec." newsgroup. I'm
willing to help with the effort.  Does anyone want to second me?

- -Admiral