Re: [ST] Recipe swapping

Roasted turkey, totally unremarkable except that I cooked it
breast-down for most of the time, which makes it moister.  I
was going to smoke the bird, but I overslept.

Family recipe bread stuffing, very midwestern.

String beans with cashews and lemon pepper butter.

Sweet potato casserole with buttermilk and spices.

Cranberry relish.

Homemade bread.

Pumpkin pie and cheesecake provided by others.

Not so bad considering that my trip out of town got cancelled
at the last minute, and I decided about midnight on Wednesday
night that I'd cook.

Our household has a tendency to want to deep fry turkeys, but
since five of the eight adults are out of town this weekend, that
didn't happen.

- -Patti