Re: [ST] Motorcyclist, ST comparo

Robert, I agree, I'm sure the Futura or VFR, or ST4s, or any number of bikes
are wonderful machines. But my real point here is just that. In 30 years of
riding I have seen amazing advances in the technology of motocraft.  My '76
KZ-650 was a far cry from my ST. What I get a giggle from is the way our
moto journalists carry on in breathless prose over every niggling detail of
the latest and greatest offering in a given class. Don't get me wrong here.
I truly ENJOY, reading these articles.  Hell, I subscribe, to no less than 6
moto-rags.  I also keep my old magazines, and it's really funny to go back a
year or two and read what was written then, compared to the criticisms now.
There are only so many adjectives in the English language, I guess.

I cannot afford to buy a new bike every year, but if I could, these guys
would certainly inspire me to do just that!  And no offense Marc and Co. You
guys have a job to do and you do it very well. I enjoy the details you
provide. Just don't expect me to sell my Sprint, just yet.

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I refuse to tip-toe thru life, only to arrive safely, at death"